373Re: Re: Photos

  • Aaron Splawn
    Jun 18, 2005
      Hon3. PSC used to list it as one of their parts, but it has been discontiued. I here it was originally a Kemtron part. Thanks, Aaron

      David Cooke <matador@...> wrote:Aaron

      I used the motor from a basketcase Hon3 C-16 what scale do you want
      the tender for. I may have a spare Hon3 one.

      David.

      Have you visited or contributed to the FILES or LINKS section yet? Check them out!