    Jun 13, 2005
      This is a communication I got from PSC some time ago

      Dear Sir:

      #1706 - Tender etchings, Nevada County #8 (ex D&RGW #283 On3) is available
      $15.50 is the best we can do for your request of Whale back tender kit.
      This is pictured on page 287 of our O/On3 Steam Locomotive catalog.

      The O/On3 Steam Locomotive Catalog is $21.00. Shipping will be $ 9.50
      surface letter post or $ 19.00 air letter post.

      Please advise if you would like to order.

      Sincerely,

      Connie