      From: Parfitt, Bruce W
      To: 'marnell@...'
      Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 10:57
      Subject: Northern Queen

      Hi Harry,
      I am looking for some information, and maybe you can enlighten me. What
      is
      running at the Norther Queen Hotel now? Were they running a 2' gauge RR
      there? What are they doing with the Henschel they got from Colorado? I
      was
      wondering, because the last photo I saw showed it as plinthed, and the
      caption said it was awaiting conversion to oil. I suppose coal burning
      is a
      no-no there these days in California. Was there some other problem with
      it?
      Thanks.

      Bruce Pafitt.
      please let me know.