283Re: NCNG locomotives and plans

  • trainman5623
    Feb 25, 2004
      Andrew,
      Do you know off hand who imported/produced the #8? I assume these
      were produced a long time ago, does anybody have any ideas where i
      might find one for sale? I mainly model in Sn3 but there seems to be
      a better selection of products suitable for the NCNG in On3 and I am
      considering building a small switching layout in On3 (and would like
      to use NCNG equipment on it). I think I will try to get the Grandt
      Line kit for the #10 to start off with.

      thanks,
      spencer noe

      --- In NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Brandon" <abrandon@f...> wrote:
      > Spencer,
      >
      > 5,8 and 9 have all been done in On3 brass. We have an example of
      each of
      > these at the NCNG Museum.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic