259New Member

  • Peter M Grace
    Feb 17, 2004
      Hi to everybody on the list,

      I have a new HOn3 NCNG loco sitting on my desk. You see, after modelling
      DRGW stuff for years, and deciding to manufacture some HOn3 locos at a
      factory in India, a friend suggested I should look at other lines, such as
      the NCNG.

      Now I have plans for a couple of the locos and my current plan is to attempt
      manufacturing both a 2-8-0 and a 4-6-0. I will do a whaleback tender and
      there are some others that will be in the range that might be suitable.

      If there is anyone on the list who could assist me with questions in respect
      of the NCNG locos I would be more than grateful..

      Pete
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic