256Recent Progress / Work Days
- Nov 14 11:55 AMI am curious what recent activites have taken place at the Museum.
What work days are scheduled for the near future, on what projects?
Maybe I can make it up there over the next few months.
In addition, I am curious if someone can comment of the "future
projects" that are listed on the museums web page, reproduced below.
FUTURE EQUIPMENT PROJECTS
1. Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Box Car #58, 26 ft. replica of
Grass Valley built cars. Body sills and headers obtained for future
2. Westside Lumber Company short caboose, replica to be built with on
hand West Side trucks and parts. (Looking to acquire an original
caboose for our West Side collection)
3. S.P. Narrow Gauge 28 or 30 ft. box car, acquire car body from
Nevada and use on-hand S.P. parts. (Actively looking for a suitable
car body) S.P. trucks available.
4. NCNG 24 ft. Carter Brothers boxcar - build replica when casted
parts are available from SPCRR.