      From: "John Teall" <themnax@...>
      To: <NCNGRR@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 08:34
      Subject: Re: <NevadaCoNG> Fw: Cabooses

      got to get over there myself one of these days

      haven't been up there since even before you started
      construction on the museum
      building. last time i was up that way i think the
      tank car had just been
      restored.

      (grew up in colfax and i'm down in roseville now
      but my only way of getting arround is by bus)

      (themnax mka john teall)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic