121Re: New file uploaded to NCNGRR

  • Allen Tacy
    Sep 24, 2001
      Harry - Great map. I have found that Sanborn sometimes got the exact
      trackage layouts mixed up a bit so someone might want to verify that.
      For the NWP Historical Society I have traced the Sanborns in
      Illustrator and added accurate trackage layouts based on NWP maps.
      These have been very popular for us. Terrific research tool,
      especially for modelers.

      >This email message is a notification to let you know that
      >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NCNGRR
      > File : /MAPS/ncngdepot-1898.gif
      > Uploaded by : marnells@...
      > Description : ".gif" map of the Grass Valley depot area, from 1898
      >Sanborn Insurance map

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic