Early Bird Road Race

  • Rick Martyn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2010
      WOW!

      Same day, official, online results.  OMG!

      Thanks Ken, you're the best.

      Rick
    • velopro1
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16
        The Early Bird Road Race course, inspected today, is free of ice or even water (except one small puddle of water). It will be dry on Saturday, and so we expect a much better race than last year. All categories have room; see you in Patterson!
        --Robert Leibold