Petaluma Wine Country Criterium

  • Rene Goncalves
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012

      Pre Registration has been extended till 12 noon today, Friday 8/17/12.  Save yourself a late and register on Bike Reg.

      https://www.bikereg.com/Net/17020

      Remember, we can not use Kaisers parking lot this time, so please enter/exit from the So McDowel Ext and park on the street. Registration will be located at the Ellis Creek Water Treatment Facility. I will have my normal lineup of munchies for the racers including the free Clover products for the racers.
      And we have lots of BEER PRIMES compliments of Lagunitas Brewery in Petaluma and ClifBar products.

      See ya Saturday.
      Rene Goncalves

      Leslie René