7/29/12 Petaluma Cypress Criterium

  • Rene Goncalves
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2012
      The Petaluma Cypress Criterium is still happening.
      It was accidently taken off the NCNCA calendar by mistake.

      We arranged the schedule to accomodate the upper catergories to race both the Berkeley Crit and the Petaluma Crit the same day.  Please pre register at :

      https://www.bikereg.com/Net/16906
      Please pre reg so we know you are coming, and you also save yourself a $10.00 late fee.

      Category

      Duration

      Cash Awards

      Places

      Entry Fee

      Field Limit

      Start Time

      Cat 5

      30 min

      0

      5

      $20.00

      50

      7:30

      Cat 3

      40 min

      100

      5

      $30.00

      100

      8:10

      Mst 35+123

      60 min

      100

      5

      $30.00

      100

      9:10

      Men Pro 1 2 3

      80 min

      125

      5

      $30.00

      100

      10:10

      Cat 2

      60 min

      100

      5

      $30.00

      100

      11:40

      Mst 45/55+ open

      45 min

      50/50

      3/3

      $25.00

      75

      12:50

      Cat 4

      45 min

      100

      5

      $25.00

      100

      1:45

      Wmn 3/4

      35 min

      50/50

      3/3

      $25.00

      75

      2:40

      Mst 35+3/4

      45 min

      100

      5

      $25.00

      100

      3:25

      Women Pro 1/2/3

      45 min

      100

      5

      $25.00

      100

      4:20

      Thanks
      Rene

      Leslie René
    • Philip Hynes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2012

        Is this Crit still on for tomorrow?  The PDF is not up now.  Please advise.  Thanks!  -Phil

        http://ncnca.org/sites/default/files/07/24/2012%20-%2011:36am/petaluma%20%20july%2029th%20crit.pdf

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2012
          Looks like a new date pending

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 28, 2012
            The Petaluma Cypress Crit. has been postponed until next Sat. Aug 4th.
            The NCNCA Calendar reflects this date switch.
            Ride Safe & Have Fun!

            The new flyer and new link to BikeReg.com pre-reg will be added to the NCNCA Calendar for the Aug. 4th Petaluma Cypress Crit. on Monday most likely...