Join The New 2012 Hellyer Women’s Team Pursuit Program!

  • bess_hernandez_jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      Attention Women Racers:

      We are introducing the 2012 Hellyer Women’s Team Pursuit Program (HWTPP) â€" a new program dedicated to recruiting, training, and supporting a long-term effort to bring Hellyer track athletes in to the USA Cycling team pursuit rider pool. The programs primary goal is to recruit, train, and sponsor 2 to 3 women’s team pursuit squads (3 riders each) to participate in the 2012 US Nationals in LA, at the end of September.

      Although we are looking to build this elite team, the program is open to ALL Women track cyclists interest in building and learning team track pursuit skills. Any women interested in learning how to pursuit are welcome to participate in all program recruitment and training events. The training days are great opportunities to train hard on the track in a fun, low-key environment.

      Cost: There is no cost for participation in the HWTPP, however there is a $5 (per day) track usage fee for all Hellyer Velodrome training days, and $5 bike rental fee (if required).

      ** Please include details on whether you can attend May 21st and/or May 27th. recruitment days.

      For more information, check out the Hellyer Velodrome Webpage: http://www.ridethetrack.com/2012-hellyer-womens-team-pursuit-program/