Schedule Change

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1 11:51 PM
      The Cat 4 Stage Race (AKA Cat 4 Challenge) has been cancelled for 2012. Look for this event in 2013.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 19 , May 8, 2012
        Scotts Valley Grand Prix on May 20th has been cancelled.
      • Bill
        Message 3 of 19 , May 12, 2012
          The Campbell Criterium on June 9th has been cancelled.
        • bflite
          Message 4 of 19 , May 14, 2012

          • Rcutt555@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , May 14, 2012
              Mark,

              A better statement is: the Scotts Valley crit is no longer on the NCNCA calendar, it has been scratched from the calendar, also scratched was the Campbell crit and also the Capitola crit.

              The above says all that the racers need to know.

              Thanks Mark
              Robert Orcutt

              From: "bflite" <mark@...>
              Sender: NCNCA@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:45:21 -0000
              To: <NCNCA@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [NCNCA] Re: Schedule Change

              On Thursday, May 10th, Mark Davis wrote to NCNCA-owner@yahoogroups.com:

              > A better statement would be the Scotts Valley Grand Prix on May 20th has been postponed.

              > Thanks.

              --- In NCNCA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <bnicely@...> wrote:

              > Scotts Valley Grand Prix on May 20th has been cancelled.

            • Mark Davis

                From: "bflite" <mark@...>
                Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:45:21 -0000

                Message 7 of 19 , May 22, 2012
                  An event (criterium) has been added to the calendar.

                  Placer Valley Grand Prix
                  September 30, 2012
                  Promoter: LeadOut Racing