Schedule Change

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2012
      Apple Pie Criterium has moved from April 8th to June 23rd. Both calendars (NCNCA/Google) have been updated.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 9, 2012
        CCCX #1, originally scheduled for Sunday, 3/4/2012, has been moved to Saturday, 3/3/2012, due to Bureau of Land Management permit constraints.
      • Denin Sahovic
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 21, 2012
          The date on the NCNCA calendar still shows the #1 event for Sunday 3/4. So does their web page:
          http://www.cccxcycling.com/2012ROADPAGE.html

          Which one is correct?

          On 2/9/2012 17:08, Bill wrote:

          CCCX #1, originally scheduled for Sunday, 3/4/2012, has been moved to Saturday, 3/3/2012, due to Bureau of Land Management permit constraints.

        • Todd Munk
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 21, 2012
            I asked Keith this same question and he confirmed it was moved back to the 4th (Sunday).   So, the NCNCA calendar is correct.

            Todd.

            --

            Todd Munk
            SJBC Membership Coordinator

          • Bill
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 24, 2012
              The Calaveras TT has been moved from April 14th to July 28th.
            • Bill
              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 6, 2012
                Squaw Valley Crit on June 16 has been cancelled.

                The Geiger Grade Hill Climb on July 8 has been moved a week to July 15.
              • Bill
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 19, 2012
                  The Winters Criterium has been moved from July 8th to September 16th.
                • dusty downs
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 19, 2012
                    Please take a moment to check out the excellent action shots from
                    Saturday's LandPark Crit. at

                  • Bill
                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 21, 2012
                      Capitola Criterium (April 7th) has been cancelled.
                    • Bill
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 26, 2012
                        The Downtown Twilight Criterium scheduled for July 21st has been cancelled. Both calendars (NCNCA & Google) have been updated.
                      • Bill
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 1 11:51 PM
                          The Cat 4 Stage Race (AKA Cat 4 Challenge) has been cancelled for 2012. Look for this event in 2013.
                        • Bill
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 8, 2012
                            Scotts Valley Grand Prix on May 20th has been cancelled.
                          • Bill
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 12, 2012
                              The Campbell Criterium on June 9th has been cancelled.
                            • bflite
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 14, 2012

                              • Rcutt555@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 14, 2012
                                  Mark,

                                  A better statement is: the Scotts Valley crit is no longer on the NCNCA calendar, it has been scratched from the calendar, also scratched was the Campbell crit and also the Capitola crit.

                                  The above says all that the racers need to know.

                                  Thanks Mark
                                  Robert Orcutt

                                  From: "bflite" <mark@...>
                                  Sender: NCNCA@yahoogroups.com
                                  Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:45:21 -0000
                                  To: <NCNCA@yahoogroups.com>
                                  Subject: [NCNCA] Re: Schedule Change

                                  On Thursday, May 10th, Mark Davis wrote to NCNCA-owner@yahoogroups.com:

                                  > A better statement would be the Scotts Valley Grand Prix on May 20th has been postponed.

                                  > Thanks.

                                  --- In NCNCA@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <bnicely@...> wrote:

                                  > Scotts Valley Grand Prix on May 20th has been cancelled.

                                • Mark Davis

                                    From: "bflite" <mark@...>
                                    Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:45:21 -0000

                                    Message 17 of 19 , May 22, 2012
                                      An event (criterium) has been added to the calendar.

                                      Placer Valley Grand Prix
                                      September 30, 2012
                                      Promoter: LeadOut Racing