Central Coast Circuit Race #9

  • kenhernandez52
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Results for the final installment of the Central Coast Circuit Race Series has been postd at:
      https://www.usacycling.org/results/index.php?permit=2011-262

      Ken
    • Barry Beams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011

        With shorter days leaving us only after dark hours to get our riding in, some of you may enjoy this nighttime GPS video of descending highway 9 to Saratoga, demonstrating that effective lighting can illuminate us as well as the other vehicles on the road at any hour of day.

        Enjoy,

        Barry

                __Q           Barry Beams
         -->` \`-,<===   Bicycle Lights
        _((*
               Barry Burr                       p(650) 518-0574
            BikeLighting@...
             f (650) 968-1228

        "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." ~Mark Twain