2010 BAR/BAT Competitions - Be sure you and your team are ready!
- View Source2010 is upon us and the 2010 NCNCA road racing season is beginning New Year's Day with the San Bruno Hill Climb.
If you're interested in the BAR/BAT competitions and you want all of your early season races to count, be sure that:
1) You have renewed your USAC license for 2010 (or purchased a 2010 USAC season license if you are new) and under STATE it reads "CALIFORNIA NCNCA"
2) Your club has renewed both its USAC and NCNCA club memberships.
BAR/BAT Rules can be found here:
Please note that these will be updated shortly with 2010 rules.
Most notable changes for 2010 are:
1) NEW for 2010! Category 5 licensed riders are NOT eligible for BAR or BAT points. If a Category 5 or non-USCF licensed rider places in the top ten, the points for that place are not used. Rider placings do not move up to fill in for non-qualified placings.
2) Monthly BAR Leader’s Jerseys will be awarded to the points leader in each BAR category. The Leader’s Jerseys will be awarded at the end of the month from February through August. The jerseys will be sent to the current leader the beginning of the month following (1st Jersey sent out in early March) so it may be worn at all races that month. Additional BAR awards will be presented at the end of the season for each BAR winner. (example: the BAR leader at the end of February will wear their jersey the month of March). Leaders of multiple months will not receive additional jerseys.
Thank you and have a great 2010!
NCNCA VP Road