equipment

  • Tom Simonson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Let me change the subject to something a little tamer. As some of you may
      know, I do some results work, and generally bring enough equipment to be self
      sufficient. My favorite work surface is the 6' folding tables that also fold
      in the middle, to a 36"x30". They generally sell for around $40-50 or so.
      Target currently has them as the weekly special at $32.

      I mention this so that clubs and other people who can use them for reg and
      booths might consider stocking up now - and who knows - it might help at two
      holiday meals!

      ---
      Tom Simonson, Oakland CA (tom@...)