Re: Suggestions on Studying for the assessment center?

  • anne.turlington
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2010
      Sorry I'm not any help! Just joined in hopes finding study tips, too. I take my test in 10 days....scary! Any suggestions?
      Thx

      --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "jennifer.difiore" <jennifer.difiore@...> wrote:

      > I take my assessment center test on Thursday! Help! Any last minute suggestions?

    • Meghan Rosenfeld
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2010

        I have found the following resources to be helpful as I prepare for the assessment center:

        Classroom Instruction that Works with English Language Learners by Jane D. Hill and Kathleen M. Flynn

        Fifty Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners by Adrienne L. Herrell

        www.everythingesl.net

        Good luck with the test!  I hope it goes well for you.

        Meghan