Re: [NBTC-ENL] showing growth in language development [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2012
      super.. glad to hear it!

      From: Monica Farris <mfarris@...>
      To: "NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com" <NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:12 PM
      Subject: RE: [NBTC-ENL] showing growth in language development [1 Attachment]

      Thanks!  I’ve never been a part of a yahoo group, but I like it already =)

      Mónica Farris
      EL Teacher
      Colbert County Schools
      (256)386-8565

      "Be kind.  No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted." Aesop

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
        I'm editing entries 2 and 3. I wrote about some examples similar to situations that you mentioned, but I was curious to see if I was on the right track.
        Thanks for responding.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2012
          i totally understand.. it is a lot to take in...

          send questions any time.. more than happy to try to help :)