Re: Retired prompts

  • candacehatcher@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
      I need to practice writing for #5 linking content to English Language Development. Went to files...nothing there.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
        sorry..  not sure how/why it isn't there but i'm more than happy to send it to you directly at your ymail address :)
        it will be there in a second!

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
          CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ARE SUBMITTING THIS YEAR!!!!!!

          YOU ARE 1/2 WAY THERE.. ONLY AN ASSESSMENT CENTER AWAY...
          THEN A NICE BREAK TO RELAX A LITTLE AND DETOX YOUR MIND & BODY

          I'M THINKING OF YOU ALL!!!!!!!
          GELENE FROM ST.LOUIS