RE: [NBTC-ENL] Where can I find information about "process goals"?

  • Norma Gutierrez
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2009
      Glad I could help :)

      From: Nell <nellrb@...>
      Sent: October 25, 2009 16:55
      To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NBTC-ENL] Where can I find information about "process goals"?

      Dear Norma:  Thanks so much that is very helpful!!    Nell

      From: nellrb <nellrb@yahoo. com>
      To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:04 AM

      Hi Fellow NBCT ENL candidates:

      I am writing up my first portfolio entry and I am trying to determine my language goals, content goals, and process goals for my unit plan.

      I am a little fuzzy on the process goals. Does this refer to our use of strategies to teach reading, writing, listening and speaking?
      Does this refer to metacognitive goals? Does this refer to critical thinking skills?

      thanks for any help you can provide - Nell