Re: [NBTC-ENL] Re: Retired prompts

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2012
      super to  know!
      thx!

      From: imeyrial <imeyrial@...>
      To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:21 PM
      Subject: [NBTC-ENL] Re: Retired prompts

      Then go to the files section on the left, there are a lot of example prompts for the assessment center. Practicing these prompts helped me to pass the assessment center exercises. Some of the prompts I had at the assessment center were VERY similar to these practice prompts.

    • candacehatcher@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
        I need to practice writing for #5 linking content to English Language Development. Went to files...nothing there.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
          sorry..  not sure how/why it isn't there but i'm more than happy to send it to you directly at your ymail address :)
          it will be there in a second!

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
            CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ARE SUBMITTING THIS YEAR!!!!!!

            YOU ARE 1/2 WAY THERE.. ONLY AN ASSESSMENT CENTER AWAY...
            THEN A NICE BREAK TO RELAX A LITTLE AND DETOX YOUR MIND & BODY

            I'M THINKING OF YOU ALL!!!!!!!
            GELENE FROM ST.LOUIS