Re: Retired prompts

  • imeyrial
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28 10:21 AM

      Then go to the files section on the left, there are a lot of example prompts for the assessment center. Practicing these prompts helped me to pass the assessment center exercises. Some of the prompts I had at the assessment center were VERY similar to these practice prompts.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28 5:35 PM
        super to  know!
        thx!

      • candacehatcher@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
          I need to practice writing for #5 linking content to English Language Development. Went to files...nothing there.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
            sorry..  not sure how/why it isn't there but i'm more than happy to send it to you directly at your ymail address :)
            it will be there in a second!

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
              CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ARE SUBMITTING THIS YEAR!!!!!!

              YOU ARE 1/2 WAY THERE.. ONLY AN ASSESSMENT CENTER AWAY...
              THEN A NICE BREAK TO RELAX A LITTLE AND DETOX YOUR MIND & BODY

              I'M THINKING OF YOU ALL!!!!!!!
              GELENE FROM ST.LOUIS