Re: new candidate...working now on entries to complete by march

  • cowpiemommy
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2012
      If you've done entry 3, entry 2 will be similar. You can do it! Enrty 4 is just different, but not any harder - more collection of data/evidence of your work though. On another board it was suggested to work on 2 or 3 bullets each evening to help make it to the crunch time. Use your spring break and any snow days (if you have those). Also don't forget to allow time for all of the contextual evidence documents. Make sure you re-read all of the bullets and make sure you addressed each one. Good luck! You can do it!