Re: Questions about Entry #1

  • cowpiemommy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      For entry 1 you're trying to show student growth by comparing/analyzing the pre and follow-up assessments so I would think that what you have should be good. I would choose one of your classes instead of using a student from two different classes to make your writing easier since you have two very different things going on. Definitely choose two students who are at different levels or learn differently so that you can show your differentiation strategies.

      I also kept Entry 4 very general, but my accomplishments were outside of my ESL duties. I would do as Gelene suggested. Also, for your evidence did you have any publicity for the visits?