Re: [NBTC-ENL] Had to laugh

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2012
      that IS funny.... such is life..

      if it is was only for a moment, like a quick, general announcement or something fast/simple.. then i have heard that it is OK to have that in there..
      it is life and real teaching happens in real situations.. if whatever you were doing right before and after were great and you wanna use it..
      and the announcement was fast and you all got right back to it... you could use the video if you wanted/needed to :-)