New Standards

  • cowpiemommy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      I just wanted to remind everyone that the Standards have changed. I don't know by how much or where. New candidates should probably keep that in mind when looking at old study materials.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        yes.. most definitely..  however if you are retaking the standards you began with are the ones you continue with http://nbpts.org/the_standards/standards_by_cert?ID=22&x=25&y=13

        i haven't gone thru them yet myself to see what has changed.. but i should do that..