Re: Resources?

  • cowpiemommy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
      All of the files are missing. Can a moderator get them back? I used some of them last spring for studying and may have them in my file still. Which ones are you looking for? I can check if I have them and email them to you.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
        the files that i uploaded are recent..within the past few weeks.. do let us know which ones..
        thx for chiming in cowpiemommy.. soo  love that name!!

        All of the files are missing. Can a moderator get them back? I used some of them last spring for studying and may have them in my file still. Which ones are you looking for? I can check if I have them and email them to you.

        --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "lynnpape" <lynn@...> wrote:

        > I was helping someone and told them to look into the resources on the board and they seem to be missing. Does anyone know what happened?

      • tania_chico
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
          Any info and files that you have, I would be grateful to have a copy.
          ENL
          tania