Re: [NBTC-ENL] Resources?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
      which ones were you looking for?? the how to and standards in cklist format??
      i can email them to you directly if that helps..
      not sure how it works on the message board.. maybe theydon't attach??

      let me know your email & your friend's and i'll send them to you directly if you would like :)

      thx and happy new year!

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
        All of the files are missing. Can a moderator get them back? I used some of them last spring for studying and may have them in my file still. Which ones are you looking for? I can check if I have them and email them to you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
          the files that i uploaded are recent..within the past few weeks.. do let us know which ones..
          thx for chiming in cowpiemommy.. soo  love that name!!

          All of the files are missing. Can a moderator get them back? I used some of them last spring for studying and may have them in my file still. Which ones are you looking for? I can check if I have them and email them to you.

          --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "lynnpape" <lynn@...> wrote:

          > I was helping someone and told them to look into the resources on the board and they seem to be missing. Does anyone know what happened?

        • tania_chico
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
            Any info and files that you have, I would be grateful to have a copy.
            ENL
            tania