Resources?

  • lynnpape
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
      I was helping someone and told them to look into the resources on the board and they seem to be missing. Does anyone know what happened?
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
        which ones were you looking for?? the how to and standards in cklist format??
        i can email them to you directly if that helps..
        not sure how it works on the message board.. maybe theydon't attach??

        let me know your email & your friend's and i'll send them to you directly if you would like :)

        thx and happy new year!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
          All of the files are missing. Can a moderator get them back? I used some of them last spring for studying and may have them in my file still. Which ones are you looking for? I can check if I have them and email them to you.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
            the files that i uploaded are recent..within the past few weeks.. do let us know which ones..
            thx for chiming in cowpiemommy.. soo  love that name!!

            All of the files are missing. Can a moderator get them back? I used some of them last spring for studying and may have them in my file still. Which ones are you looking for? I can check if I have them and email them to you.

            --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "lynnpape" <lynn@...> wrote:

            > I was helping someone and told them to look into the resources on the board and they seem to be missing. Does anyone know what happened?

          • tania_chico
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
              Any info and files that you have, I would be grateful to have a copy.
              ENL
              tania