Re: [NBTC-ENL] Re: HELP! Advanced candidate needing guidance...

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011

      so glad to be of help.. i hope you too SOON will be able to relax for a while ... you deserve and NEED it by this point haahaa
      i´m in costa rica.. couldha touched a sloth today he was sooo close.. but i didn´t yuk!
      good luck to you amigo!!

      let me know how you do... i will be able to ck my email again in a few days when i´m back in the states
      take care

      From: cowpiemommy@...
      Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:11:19 +0000

      Hi!
      Try looking up strategies for each of the structures listed: morphemes, phonemes, etc. I found several sites for speech therapists that were helpful. Also there's another Yahoo group which is fairly active try NBPTS_ENL. Several people have come up with practice exercises, just look in the files there.
      Good Luck on your testing! I took mine a few weeks ago. Its all about what you know and do in the classroom! You'll do great!