Re: [NBTC-ENL] Re: HELP! Advanced candidate needing guidance...

    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2011
      sorry..using my children's computer.. and accidently sent the email..

      anyway.. send me your question you have to answer.. and that will help me point you in a direction..

      you can email me directly at strecker-sayergelene@...
      i leave for vacation w/ no internet or phone.. so IF you can do it today i would  :)

      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2011
        Great advice that I will take! Thank you much!!! I printed your email, and I'm taping it on my computer desk as a constant reminder.  My school still has classes the rest of this week and a half a day on Monday.  I hope you are under way on a summer break and hopefully a summer vacation.

        mm

        To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
        From: cowpiemommy@...
        Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:11:19 +0000

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011

          so glad to be of help.. i hope you too SOON will be able to relax for a while ... you deserve and NEED it by this point haahaa
          i´m in costa rica.. couldha touched a sloth today he was sooo close.. but i didn´t yuk!
          good luck to you amigo!!

          let me know how you do... i will be able to ck my email again in a few days when i´m back in the states
          take care

          To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
          From: cowpiemommy@...
          Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:11:19 +0000