Re: [NBTC-ENL] Re: HELP! Advanced candidate needing guidance...

    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2011
      it has been 2 yrs since i took the test...
      and i 'm not sure which  level/cert you are doing...
      if you send me an email w/ the question... maybe i can better point you in a direction...

      Message 2 of 6 , May 30, 2011
        sorry..using my children's computer.. and accidently sent the email..

        anyway.. send me your question you have to answer.. and that will help me point you in a direction..

        you can email me directly at strecker-sayergelene@...
        i leave for vacation w/ no internet or phone.. so IF you can do it today i would  :)

        Try looking up strategies for each of the structures listed: morphemes, phonemes, etc. I found several sites for speech therapists that were helpful. Also there's another Yahoo group which is fairly active try NBPTS_ENL. Several people have come up with practice exercises, just look in the files there.
        Good Luck on your testing! I took mine a few weeks ago. Its all about what you know and do in the classroom! You'll do great!

        --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "imntnanml" <mccabey@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone. I see the posts are getting dated, so I hope someone is still out there watching. I am taking my exams June 13th, Linguistic Structure of English and Second Language Acquisition. Any advice one where to find good practice material or suggestions on what I should be reading/researching?
        >
        > Thanks for any bone you can throw me.
        >
        > Mark

      • Mark McCabe
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30, 2011
          Great advice that I will take! Thank you much!!! I printed your email, and I'm taping it on my computer desk as a constant reminder.  My school still has classes the rest of this week and a half a day on Monday.  I hope you are under way on a summer break and hopefully a summer vacation.

          mm

          To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
          From: cowpiemommy@...
          Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:11:19 +0000

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2011

            so glad to be of help.. i hope you too SOON will be able to relax for a while ... you deserve and NEED it by this point haahaa
            i´m in costa rica.. couldha touched a sloth today he was sooo close.. but i didn´t yuk!
            good luck to you amigo!!

            let me know how you do... i will be able to ck my email again in a few days when i´m back in the states
            take care

            To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
            From: cowpiemommy@...
            Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:11:19 +0000