Re: [NBTC-ENL] Assessment Center Help

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
      hi there!
      and congrats on turning it in!!!  WHOOO HOOO!

      i'm sure how many are out there in this group.. i haven't seen anything up for a long time..

      honestly... for the language terms.. i didn't do well on that part... you know how they only give you 4..
      and i guess the ones i studied weren't the 'right' ones.. but i passed/achieved anyway.. so no worries to you! :)

      to study for the lang terms.. i just looked to the back of my books..
      funny enough i was just looking at this website below to get some stuff for class and saw this.. might help??
      as for the other questions..i'm not sure which certification you are doing/level/etc..
      sorry... it has been a couple years and i'm not even sure if the questions are similar/same.. i heard they changed it since i did it 2yrs ago.
      IF you give me the actual questions/clarify acronyms.. i could point you in a direction...
      :)