Assessment Center Help

  • snainby
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
      Hello All!

      I just joined this group. I recently (March 31st) finished my NB. I am trying to begin studying for the assessment center, but am unsure for a few of the categories. Anyone know of any books that are a "dictionary" of ENL terms for the ENL Terminology exercise? Also, what about a book for the 4 domains of ELD exercise? I can find a ton of college textbooks I have for the Lingusitic Structure & 2nd language acquisition exercises, but the two mentioned above are stumping me. Thanks! I look forward to sharing ideas.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
        hi there!
        and congrats on turning it in!!!  WHOOO HOOO!

        i'm sure how many are out there in this group.. i haven't seen anything up for a long time..

        honestly... for the language terms.. i didn't do well on that part... you know how they only give you 4..
        and i guess the ones i studied weren't the 'right' ones.. but i passed/achieved anyway.. so no worries to you! :)

        to study for the lang terms.. i just looked to the back of my books..
        funny enough i was just looking at this website below to get some stuff for class and saw this.. might help??
        as for the other questions..i'm not sure which certification you are doing/level/etc..
        sorry... it has been a couple years and i'm not even sure if the questions are similar/same.. i heard they changed it since i did it 2yrs ago.
        IF you give me the actual questions/clarify acronyms.. i could point you in a direction...
        :)