Video Mini-Lessons on YouTube to Help Struggling Spellers!

  • gelene@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013

      Hi All!

      Hope you are well! I'm really thinking about everyone as this year goes along & soon/next month we will find out scores! Very exciting & totally nerve wrecking I know!

      I wanted to share w/you the videos I posted on YouTube. I have 10 so far... a new one can be shown every couple of weeks thru-out the school yr to help struggling spellers w/ the Top 100 Most Frequently Misspelled Words! See sample video link below. The techniques shown can be use w/ ESL OR GEN ED KIDS K-12!!

      PLZ pass it on to whomever you think it might help!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikPx-IS2RZs

      Thx much & have a great semester!

      gelene

    • Courtney Cook

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2013
          You are right... officially it is Dec

          My yr they said Dec also but we got lucky and heard about them the last week of Nov...
          but w/ all the changes going on... not sure when/what is going on exactly..

          Sorry for any confusion! PLZ keep us in the know!