Re: [NBTC-ENL] Re: Books to Study for Assessments

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
      one giant paragraph.. and a period whenever my finger fell on that key :-)
      but you can do any of them..

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
        Do you have 30 mins from the time you start writing or 30 mins from the time you read the prompt?

        Mónica Farris
        "Trust in the Lord with all your heart" Prov. 3:5

[...]

        believed to be clean.
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
          30mins.. starts when they give you the prompts.. it is all automated on computer. or it was.
          prompt shows up... 30mins on clock start to count.. and you read and type :-)

[...]

          -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.