Working on Entries 2, 4, and 1

  • teachingenglish2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi. I am a Take One candidate who is new to this forum. Before school ends for the summer, I am trying to videotape a lesson for Entry 2, scaffolding. I never thought that the videos would be so challenging for me. When I did Entry 3 I just didn't feel confident with picking out 15 minutes, and this latest one on scaffolding the same. There is so much that comes before and after a 15 minute segment that shows scaffolding. Does anyone have any comments on how you chose your 15 minutes for the scaffolding video? Also, are there any study books out there for the assessments that I'll take next year? Thanks for any words of wisdom!