Re: [NBTC-ENL] Re: Books to Study for Assessments

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 6, 2013
      perhaps Nicole can resend the links to info & flash cards the other yahoo group??
      we don't have them that i know of in this yahoo group....
      as far as the textbook on SIOP.. that was one of my major sources for NBCT... entries & all!

      what i do have are frameworks that i used to help me remember what to do for each exercise & help me brain
      storm what types of universal strategies i use w/ my students that could be applicable in the scenarios...
      i've talked about them many times in this group and some have found them helpful.. let me know if you want them..

      if you are doing it is a few days.. not sure if the info/frameworks will have time to sink in.. but might be helpful?
      depends on how you study/prep..everyone is different w/ what works best for them... :-)

      of course if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

      i'm thinking of EVERYONE!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Whoo Hoo! it is almost over!!!
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 6, 2013
        I'm testing two weeks from today and would really like to study the frameworks you're talking about.

        Thank you,

        Monica

        --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, Gelene Strecker <gelene@...> wrote:

        > perhaps Nicole can resend the links to info & flash cards the other yahoo group??
        > we don't have them that i know of in this yahoo group....
        > as far as the textbook on SIOP.. that was one of my major sources for NBCT... entries & all!
        >
        > what i do have are frameworks that i used to help me remember what to do for each exercise & help me brain
        > storm what types of universal strategies i use w/ my students that could be applicable in the scenarios...
        > i've talked about them many times in this group and some have found them helpful.. let me know if you want them..
        >
        > if you are doing it is a few days.. not sure if the info/frameworks will have time to sink in.. but might be helpful?
        > depends on how you study/prep..everyone is different w/ what works best for them... :-)
        >
        > of course if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
        >
        > i'm thinking of EVERYONE!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Whoo Hoo! it is almost over!!!
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Io Ma
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 7, 2013
          g, please send me the frameworks to see how you thought of it b/c i do not know what they really want
          thanks, Jo

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 7, 2013
            if you want the frameworks email me directly.. and ill send them to you..
            :-)
            gelene (at) rocketmail (dot) com

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
              Gelene, did you use bullets or arrows or complete sentences? J

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
                one giant paragraph.. and a period whenever my finger fell on that key :-)
                but you can do any of them..

[...]

              • Monica Farris
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
                  Do you have 30 mins from the time you start writing or 30 mins from the time you read the prompt?

                  Mónica Farris
                  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart" Prov. 3:5

[...]

                  believed to be clean.
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 14, 2013
                    30mins.. starts when they give you the prompts.. it is all automated on computer. or it was.
                    prompt shows up... 30mins on clock start to count.. and you read and type :-)

[...]

                    -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.