Retired prompts

  • Meghan Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2010

      I have only seen 2 retired prompts for the NBPTS assessment center; one on using Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing with the excerpt from Little House in the Big Woods and the one where we have to define specific terminology.  Are there any other retired prompts that anyone knows about that will help me prepare for the assessment center?

      Thanks for any help.

      Meghan

    • imeyrial
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2012

        Then go to the files section on the left, there are a lot of example prompts for the assessment center. Practicing these prompts helped me to pass the assessment center exercises. Some of the prompts I had at the assessment center were VERY similar to these practice prompts.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2012
          super to  know!
          thx!

        • candacehatcher@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
            I need to practice writing for #5 linking content to English Language Development. Went to files...nothing there.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
              sorry..  not sure how/why it isn't there but i'm more than happy to send it to you directly at your ymail address :)
              it will be there in a second!

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 10, 2012
                CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ARE SUBMITTING THIS YEAR!!!!!!

                YOU ARE 1/2 WAY THERE.. ONLY AN ASSESSMENT CENTER AWAY...
                THEN A NICE BREAK TO RELAX A LITTLE AND DETOX YOUR MIND & BODY

                I'M THINKING OF YOU ALL!!!!!!!
                GELENE FROM ST.LOUIS