Assessment Center #1 & #5

  • willhudson14
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2012
      Hello! I am retaking 1 and 5 this week. Can anyone give me any insight into text adaptations for Exercise 5?

      thanks!
    • revaes411
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
        If you have already taken it once, I feel like I am stating the obvious, but just think about what you would do for a beginning or intermediate level student to make an average grade-level text or novel comprehensible.

        --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "willhudson14" <willhudson14@...> wrote:

        > Hello! I am retaking 1 and 5 this week. Can anyone give me any insight into text adaptations for Exercise 5?
        >
        > thanks!

      • Gelene
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2012
          Egggzactly!!!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 5, 2012, at 1:44 AM, "revaes411" <revaes411@...> wrote:

          If you have already taken it once, I feel like I am stating the obvious, but just think about what you would do for a beginning or intermediate level student to make an average grade-level text or novel comprehensible.

          --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "willhudson14" <willhudson14@...> wrote:

          > Hello! I am retaking 1 and 5 this week. Can anyone give me any insight into text adaptations for Exercise 5?
          >
          > thanks!

          =
        • willhudson14
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012