RE: [NBTC-ENL] Re: Suggestions on Studying for the assessment center?

  • Meghan Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 9:15 AM

      I have found the following resources to be helpful as I prepare for the assessment center:

      Classroom Instruction that Works with English Language Learners by Jane D. Hill and Kathleen M. Flynn

      Fifty Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners by Adrienne L. Herrell

      www.everythingesl.net

      Good luck with the test!  I hope it goes well for you.

      Meghan