Assessment #3

  • nycherylann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 9:58 AM
      I was wondering if anyone has any resources that they think are helpful for assessment #3 Second-Language Acquisition. Thank you :0)
    • nycherylann
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21 9:58 AM
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21 7:17 PM
        i'll send you the framework that i used to help me study... i don't recalled what i read exactly..
        but i used this \to help me rremember what i wanted to cover when i got the question..
        you can taylor it to match up to things that you do most.. i think it is the easiest to focus
         on things that you usually do so that when to speak to it, it is easy for you to talk quickly about..
        hope that help..
        let me knwo if you have questions