    From: tania_chico <tania_chico@...>
    To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Monday, January 2, 2012 1:45 PM
    Subject: [NBTC-ENL] Resources

    I am currently writing and preparing for to test in June...

    I had looked at the Database and attachments earlier but did not download any, now they are gone! If you have ANY resources that would help me write or prepare for testing I would be so very grateful!

    Tania
    tchico74@...

  • Show all 12 messages in this topic