      From: nellrb <nellrb@...>
      Subject: [NBTC-ENL] Where can I find information about "process goals"?
      To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:04 AM

      Hi Fellow NBCT ENL candidates:

      I am writing up my first portfolio entry and I am trying to determine my language goals, content goals, and process goals for my unit plan.

      I am a little fuzzy on the process goals. Does this refer to our use of strategies to teach reading, writing, listening and speaking?
      Does this refer to metacognitive goals? Does this refer to critical thinking skills?

      thanks for any help you can provide - Nell

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic