      To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
      From: cowpiemommy@...
      Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:11:19 +0000
      Subject: [NBTC-ENL] Re: HELP! Advanced candidate needing guidance...

      Hi!
      Try looking up strategies for each of the structures listed: morphemes, phonemes, etc. I found several sites for speech therapists that were helpful. Also there's another Yahoo group which is fairly active try NBPTS_ENL. Several people have come up with practice exercises, just look in the files there.
      Good Luck on your testing! I took mine a few weeks ago. Its all about what you know and do in the classroom! You'll do great!

      --- In NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com, "imntnanml" <mccabey@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone. I see the posts are getting dated, so I hope someone is still out there watching. I am taking my exams June 13th, Linguistic Structure of English and Second Language Acquisition. Any advice one where to find good practice material or suggestions on what I should be reading/researching?
      >
      > Thanks for any bone you can throw me.
      >
      > Mark

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic