    From: Lily Buzdugan <igorlili@...>
    To: "NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com" <NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com>
    Subject: Re: [NBTC-ENL] Preparing for the Assessments

    Hi, Gelene!
    Can you send them to me as well?
    Thank you! Lily
    On Friday, May 2, 2014 10:42 AM, Gelene Strecker <gelene@...> wrote:

    i wish i had more to offer.. mostly the frameworks that i made..

    PPTs and Quizlet.. good idea..

    i wonder if the sample question is the same.. i have one they had from 2008...
    also found my list of words/terms to know.. no definitions tho.. can't find them, i think they were on paper..
    this is just my practice test i typed up for myself..  I will send these to you directly as they aren't uploading?
    not sure why yahoo groups won't let it upload..i have it set to let anyone upload stuff.. hmmmm

    I hope someone else chimes in :-)