      From: kate collins <katecollins2014@...>
      To: "NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com" <NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, May 2, 2014 9:49 AM
      Subject: [NBTC-ENL] Preparing for the Assessments

      Hello everyone.

      Does anyone have some good materials for studying? I have found a lot of PPTs that are based on the 6 topics (I just googled) and I found some stuff on quizlet. I've been searching for more sample questions, but the only ones I can find are in the ENL - EMC documents on NBCT.

      Kate

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic