232Re: [NBTC-ENL] Contacting NBs

  • Gelene
    Apr 11, 2014
      When I called  4-5 yrs ago I always got the same person.  N yes  the "answers" to my question s were always elusive  at best. Very frustrating bc I never felt like what was expected of us in our teaching was ever modeled by them at any point in the process.  From The description of how to do the entries/writing to the rubrics. All super vague. Gosh forbid our teaching be like that. This gigantic ever questionable expectations.
      Now that I've done it n have helped others I get it.. But it is still VERY poorly written. Which is really frustrating.

      I'm not on my computer to try n see the name. But if u gave me a name I might remember
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 11, 2014, at 8:34 PM, <odonnellb23@...> wrote:

      I was wondering if we, English as a New Language, all have the same contact person @ NBs. My questions are always "answered" by the same person. Has anyone emailed NBs? Who responded?

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic