      From: Tamar <tamarsasha@...>
      To: NBTC-ENL@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 4:11 PM
      Subject: [NBTC-ENL] Entry 2

      Hey folks - I am working on a retake for Entry 2 (high school). Any advice from those who did well on this would be most welcome. My scores on all other entries were high & this one bombed. The feedback I got was in no way helpful. So far I have 1 possible video clip to use that includes- clear language/content objectives, I model, students practice in groups + paper evidence of individual understanding in an exit task. Any words of great wisdom for me??

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic